AndyfromSpiny

Monday, September 04, 2006

Bed bathes and kneecaps

I'm lazy and havent posted for over 2 weeks.
I have no excuses....other than I was in France for a short while trying to negotiate the release of a person who shall remain annonymous (actually it was Delbut) from some sadistic over-bearing monks who had a terrible effect on the poor boy. He's ok now, we managed to get him through the trauma and he managed to play a gig with his band (SPINY NORMAN) on the weekend and I'll tell you about it in the next post which will follow in the next few days..........................
IF I LIVE!!!!!..............................
I'm goin under the knife tomorrow in an attempt to cure my malfunctioning right knee and hopefully when I return all will be well in the leg department (if a little sore!!).
If there are any of my mates out there who would like to come round to my appartment in the next few days to mother me and take care of me as part of my recuperation (bed baths are essential!!!) then I would be eternally greatfull (this offer is only open to Blackvellvetlace, Ballerinagurl, and Metalchick, so Delbut, Rance, no offers PLEASE!!!)
Wish me luck.
To Knee,,,or not to knee,,,this is the question!!!

8 Comments:

  • So now what do I do with these bloody sponges? Ah yes the sympathy vote, should get the girls swooning over you. What's with you? torn ACL? Cartilage damage? With modern medicine reaching new heights each and every day. There's a home version of knee surgery do-it- yourself kit for the common man. It involves a butter knife, bottle of cognac, some tweezers, gauze in case you start to bleed out, and a hot smoking hooker dressed up like a nurse. You may want to read the fine print.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 pm  

  • :::Shows up in a smart nursing uniform::

    Where's the patient?!? :P

    ~Lace~

    By Blogger BlackVelvetLace, at 1:40 pm  

  • ::Runs in screaming::

    ANDY! ANDY! SAVE ME!! SAVE ME FROM FAITH!! SAVE ME!!!!

    By Blogger BlackVelvetLace, at 5:46 am  

  • For everyone.

    even though Andy has less working legs than a one-legged man with blisters, he has courageously agreed to meet his obligations as a front-line guitar plucker sor Spiny and will play at the gig on Saturday night. although he willbe sitting on a stool and thus, looking like Bing Crosby meets Van Halen, i'm sure he will carry it of. (we will have to carry him on)
    Apaart from that, Lace - i REALLY need to see the nurses uniform on you.

    By Blogger Delbut, at 6:09 pm  

  • Ahh Delbut,, you'll have to join the end of the line for a chance to see the beautiful Lace in her uniform! She needs saving and well,,,I'm the very chap for saving young ladies in uniform!!!!!

    I will post an update of my predicament shortly but as Delbut rightly says, this Saturday I will leave my sickbed and once more take to the stage in the name of rock n roll!!! You can never say that Spiny Norman are not value for money (especially when we give refunds!!)
    Right, it's time for another rub down from Lace now, so wish me luck this time. She tried to give me a bedbath earlier but had to stop cos something came up. Ah well, hopefully there'll be no interuptions this time....COME GET ME LACEY WACEY.

    By Blogger Spiny, at 12:42 pm  

  • ::Draws the bath and Giggles:::

    I once played a gig with walking pneumonia, of course I didn't know it at the time, and I just barely had a voice, but I made it thru anyway. Andy we are musicians, we play no matter whut!! The show must go on!!!!

    Delbut, I got my nursing uniform at Sister Faith's supplier. She's quite smashing in her habit you know.

    ~Lace~

    By Blogger BlackVelvetLace, at 5:40 am  

  • Ranceman,
    Give the sponges to me and Lace, we're gonna need those.

    Lace, do you have an extra nursing uniform? I don't have one of my own.

    By Blogger Metalchick, at 9:04 am  

  • Sure metalchick, try this one one ~> http://www.mydivascloset.com/vinusccofor6.html

    ~Lace~

    By Blogger BlackVelvetLace, at 7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home