AndyfromSpiny

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A mighty welcome :-)

After only one post on my new Blog it was nice of our kid Delbut to introduce me to a few of his chums across the pond! Many thanks to Ranceman and Metalchick for a welcome message, cheers guy's, I'll try to meet the required standard but I can't promise to met the giddy heights that Del has reached just yet! Ranceman, I've been to Toronto! Awesome town, I loved it there! Although I was as sick as a dog in the CN tower! Why oh why did they put a glass floor in that thing????
Del, are you trying to tell me that there are more than 3 chords????????????? I am sure that if Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis and John Lee Hooker knew that they could have made a name for themselves! Anyway, we have two guitarists in Spiny, I know 3 chords (A, D and E) and Paul knows a few others so where's the problem? Between us we can cope.
I just got back from the 40th birthday bash and am about to have an ice cold shower to try and shift the earthquake in my head, then it's out into Cardiff for another birthday celebration, this time it's my Dad! The whole family is meeting for dinner then it's off to the Millenium Stadium to see the Eagles in concert!!!! It should be a good show, I've seen them once before about 4 or 5 years back and they were top quality. This time they're playing in a 78,000 seater stadium and I actually think my appartment is closer to the stage than our seats, but it should be a good day nonetheless!!

There were some interesting folk at the party last night! One girl was telling us of a dream she keeps having about a snake trying to bite her ass! I tried to tell her that it was all very Freudian but she had no idea what I was going on about, so I got her another pint of vodka and moved on.

My "sister-in-law" (who's birthday it was) had the following presents off her boyfriend (my Brother and lead singer in Spiny Norman!!)
1. Tickets for the Eagles Concert.
2. A criuse around the Ionian and Medeteranian seas visiting the islands of Greece and various other exotic and historical locations from the birthplace of civilisation, starting next Saturday and lasting for 2 weeks!

Do you know what he got me for my birthday a few months back? A guitar lead! I love him really. (joke Al, joke!!)

I also had a small boat with a tiny motor for my bathtub off a girlfriend of mine. She totally misunderstood me! I asked her for a quick tug, but she obviously was thinking on a different level to me!
Oooo my head!
I need a cold shower, pain killers and sleep, but hey, I guess a few more beers and a couple of JD's will have the same effect eh? Here we go then....wish me luck!

6 Comments:

  • While you there, write down the words for hotel California. We may be able to use them.

    BTW. While you wee out i broke into your flat and sunk your little boat.

    By Blogger Delbut, at 7:54 pm  

  • Pssst Andy, don't tell Delbut, but there is also chord known as G. I will teach it to you if you promise not to post any more of my *revealing* pics, that I foolishly pastered all over the internet, on your site again.

    ::Is totally kiddin' bout the pics, giggles again::

    ~Lace~

    By Blogger BlackVelvetLace, at 2:07 am  

  • PS Is the rest of the band as funny as you and Delbut?

    ~Lace~

    By Blogger BlackVelvetLace, at 2:09 am  

  • Del,

    I know the werds to Hotel California! I'll swap them for all those pics I'm trying to get back of me.

    ~Lace~

    By Blogger BlackVelvetLace, at 3:38 am  

  • Oh I get it now...you're the brother of the dishy one who can sing. Right? Oh no...don't tell Del I said that. he will be mad jealous. He is my cyber affair you see. So nothing but naughty panties and tight pants with leg warmers! Shhhh.

    You know I have a few single friends, but you are soooooo going to have to ditch the Eagles for EMINEM if you want a shag! Oops did I say that? Well I never proof read OR spell check either so...moving on...

    By Blogger Fleur de Bee, at 7:59 am  

  • LOL, I only go to see the Eagles twice a decade!! Emenem? That's sweets isnt it? Or is that M+M's. In Wales they are called W+W's!!
    My Bro? Dishy? Look, they guy can sing, granted, but dishy? He aint my type, that's for sure!!
    These single friends.....anywhere near Cardiff Wales?? Females only ok!!!! ;-)

    By Blogger Spiny, at 11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home